Trusted by Companies
Connect the dots for full troubleshooting context
Identify errors wherever they arise
Simplify your cloud native observability, ingesting data from 200+ sources and receiving machine learning-powered alerts in real time.
Spot performance issues in real time
Don’t wait for an error to cause a systemwide failure—fix it at the source. Identify root causes and take speedy action to maintain system performance.
Maintain user expectations & deliver on strategic objectives
Our fully scalable APM enables you to optimize the user experience by correlating application performance with business outcomes.
Get deeper visibility into your applications by capturing and analyzing distributed transactions in context, tracing each outcome and error to the root cause.
- Analyze insights across your microservices and infrastructure
- Use machine learning to determine outliers and identify abnormal behavior
- Tag each transaction with customer metrics and metadata for faster and easier analysis
- Connect distributed traces to infrastructure metrics, network calls, and live processes
Real-time, full-stack visibility
Investigate incidents faster and reduce downtime with machine-learning insights that surface the most critical issues across your distributed technologies.
- Automatically surface error and latency outliers during active investigations
- Leverage customer tags to analyze only the most relevant traces
- Monitor and track trends and KPIs by generating span-based metrics
- Compare code profiles by tag and timeframe to analyze performance regressions
Microservice & container monitoring
Improve your agility, scalability, and reliability by deploying fully automated monitoring for your microservices and Docker containers.
- Monitor performance across all assets, automatically detecting poorly performing microservices
- Ensure all cloud native and serverless functions work seamlessly
- Enable continuous auto-discovery of hosts, VMs, serverless, containers and Kubernetes, logs, events, & more
- Automatically collect metrics, traces, logs, and other data to improve container health and performance
Middleware APM Identify the full impact radius of an incident or error with automated dependency mapping, and drill down for complete analysis.
- View a visualization of all dependencies, including cloud, messaging, data store, and third-party services
- Aggregate data from cloud native assets, including Dockerized containers, Kubernetes, and serverless environments
- Start building dependency maps within minutes—no configuration necessary
Low-overhead code profiling
Leverage always-on code profiling to track and compare the impact of code deployments, so you can optimize your code and save on computing costs.
- Monitor and compare canary, blue-green, and shadow deployments
- Visualize dependencies and pinpoint error and latency outliers
- Detect bottlenecks in your code and monitor profile aggregations of services and endpoints
- Deploy in seconds on hosts, containers, serverless functions, and PaaS
Open standards support
Ingest application telemetry data from open standards including OpenTelemetry, W3C trace context, and Jaeger, enabling a future-proof, cost-flexible approach to APM.
- Utilize unparalleled visibility into a wide range of programming languages, including Java, .NET, PHP, Node.js, Ruby, Python, Go, or C++ applications
- Access flexible support for vendor-neutral standards such as OpenTelemetry, W3C trace context, Jaeger, OpenTracing, and more
- Leverage 200+ out-of-the-box integrations—no matter the makeup of your tech stack, you get full visibility